Deploying Invicti Shark agent for Java websites
Before deploying Invicti Shark, note the list of supported servers and frameworks.
Supported Servers and Frameworks
For any Java Runtime environment that is implemented according to these specifications, the supported version are:
Invicti Shark enables you to carry out interactive security testing (IAST) in your web application in order to confirm more vulnerabilities and further minimize false positives.
For Invicti Shark to operate, you need to download an agent and deploy it on your server. Please note that this agent is generated uniquely for each target website for security reasons.
Use one of the following links for more details on how to deploy Invicti Shark for Java on the more common types of web application configuration.
- Deploying Invicti Shark for Java – Windows
- Deploying Invicti Shark for Java – Ubuntu Linux
- Deploying Invicti Shark for Java – Centos & RHEL
- Deploying Invicti Shark for Java – Docker Generic
- Deploying Invicti Shark for Java – Docker Spring Boot
- Deploying Invicti Shark for Java – Docker & WAR file
- Deploying Invicti Shark (IAST) for Java – Linux (WebSphere + WAR file)
- Scanning an application in AWS Elastic Beanstalk using Invicti Shark for Java